4 dos and 3 don’ts of your pregnancy diet
Feeling overwhelmed during pregnancy because it seems like there’s so much to remember? Fret not! The first thing to take note of would be having a good diet as it plays an integral role in having a smooth delivery and healthy baby. Here are 4 main dos and 3 don’ts to guide you when it comes to your diet.
Article by Cherlynn Ng
- Drink plenty of water and milk: The recommended intake is about 1700ml – 2100ml a day. Milk not only keeps you hydrated, but is high in protein and calcium too.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables: Consume about 400g – 500g of vegetables and 200g – 350g of fruits every day for optimal vitamins and minerals.
- Get high-quality protein: Have about 150g of meat and 50g of eggs daily.
- Have DHA intake: This benefits the baby’s mental development: A recommended amount is 25g – 40g of nuts a day and 1-2 meals of fish per week.
- Eat raw food such as raw seafood, raw meat and half-boiled eggs.
- Take anything spicy and irritating in case of diarrhea.
- Smoke or drink.
As the saying goes, you are what you eat. We wish you a smooth birth!
P.S – Known as the celebrities’ choice, Confinement Angels provides parents with complete peace of mind and maximum comfort by attending to every single aspect of the confinement experience. All of our confinement nannies undergo rigorous training based on an 88-hour syllabus, before being subject to another round of stringent evaluation to determine if they are ready to be deployed for assignments. Because at Confinement Angels, we go above and beyond to bring you only the best.
How much: Prices start from $3,180 for the standard 28-day package.
Use promo code ArticleCA to take $88 off our confinement nanny service package and receive a free complimentary newborn baby photo session worth $188 and a baby massage session!
T&Cs: Offer is not applicable with any other ongoing promotions, offers, vouchers or privileges unless otherwise stated
Leave your contact info below and we will get in touch with you soon!